Microsoft Hiring for Fresher | Business Operations Associate | Associate | Graduate or Equivalent Exp.| 0 – 3 yrs | Apply Now .
Microsoft Business Process Outsource (BPO) Operations is responsible for the execution of contracting, performance management, and delivering business services in support of a wide range of business units within Microsoft. Our Mission is to be trusted advisors who anticipate and operationally execute our services and create value to both Microsoft and our Customers.
Want to use your language skills to help make better Microsoft products?
The transcription specialist will be a key component in building the next generations of speech recognition by producing high quality transactions which will train and improve Microsoft products. The analyst will use native language skills to capture nuances with high fidelity. In this role, you will be the foundation of the Microsoft teams responsible for driving high AI technology; such as, AI assistance for people’s daily life, meeting captioning, and more.
The transcription specialist’s responsibilities include:
Using in house tools to annotate data for various projects. One key example is providing transcription (text) for audio clips.
Going through content (online and offline), extract information, provide needed annotation/information through tools with high accuracy and consistency.
Performing quality evaluation of results produced by different sources.
· High School degree/GED or equivalent work experience
· Knowledge of required language spelling, vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation, accents, intent
· Native speaker of the target locale/language & lived in the native country within the last five years or equivalent experience. See location and language requirements
· Fluent in English – both written and spoken AND German/ Spanish/ Norwegian/ Bulgarian / Dutch / Danish / British
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
· In depth knowledge of required language pitch, tones, rhythm, intent, etc.
· Passionate individual with a flair for working in a highly dynamic workspace
· Ability to have fun at work while bringing your authentic self
· A great team member
· Linguistics or computational linguistic background
· Experience in language technology including speech
· Proficient in multiple required languages
· Great attention to detail
· Good computer skills
· Quick learner
· Relevant certifications